Grand Knight's Message
Worthy Brothers of Council 6043,
It’s November, the month of Thanksgiving. So this month’s message focuses on being thankful for the things we do as a Council.
Thank you to everyone who pitched in to help with the various October events:
* FAITH - Rosary Giveaway
* COMMUNITY - Donut/Cookie Socials, Parish Census & Tootsie Roll Drive
* FAMILY - Rosary Crusade & Festa Italiana
* LIFE - Special Olympics & 40 Days for Life
We are blessed to have a cadre of dedicated Knights leading and planning these events. Yet it is the rest of 6043’s manpower that makes these events successful. The benefits to the Parish outweigh the efforts we put in. Since we’re only partway through the Columbian year, 6043 would be grateful if the Brothers who live locally would at least consider serving at the Crab Feed and at one other event. We need more hands to help to sustain our activity levels. The Fall Membership Drive addresses that need.
We have many opportunities to serve the Council and the Parish this month:
* FAITH - Veterans Day mass
* COMMUNITY - Coat drive and Donut/Cookie socials
* FAMILY - Thanksgiving baskets
* LIFE - 40 Days for Life culminates
So, let us thank God for these opportunities and pray for the means to execute. I appreciate your reading this message. See you at the next meeting, and remember to consider serving at the Crab Feed and one other 6043 event.
GK Jom Sicat